As mentioned in my tagline, I have used the following tech:
- PHP – (self-taught) have used it to code three or so online apps, including one with 10,000 lines of code.
- WordPress – (self-taught) – Having built dozens of websites for small businesses and social causes using WordPress.
- React – (DevMountain) – Learned to use React in a 3-month “immersive” (ie. intensive!) bootcamp. Used React on my personal project, PostPiston.com, and our group project, The BiPolar News.
I used HyperScript to build fractal-generators, text analysis programs, and several CRM databases for clients.
- HTML/CSS – (self-taught) – Taught myself HTML back in 1996 when I built my first website.
- C++ – (self-taught) – Taught myself enough C++ to create a fractal-generator during my lunch breaks.